Not only does my family love this one (even my picky daughter), but this is one that is always a hit when I take it to school and share with coworkers or students. Everyone loves this simple (simple to make, simple ingredients) recipe!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef (or turkey)
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Mexi-Corn (whole kernel)
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes (I buy the Mexican blend)
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 Envelope Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- Brown and Rinse Hamburger Meat.
- Heat beans,corn, and rotel tomatoes in a separate pan.
- Add browned hamburger meat.
- Mix taco seasoning and ranch dressing in a cup of water.
- Add seasoning to meat mixture and let simmer about 20 minutes-30 minutes.
- I frequently just adapt this and cook it in the slow cooker. It’s just as good (if not better).
- We eat this with tortilla chips, fritos, or crackers.
- I usually put shredded cheese on top of the bowl when serving and on mine I even add slices of avocado sometimes.