This was published in the Family Fun magazine in anticipation of the release of Toy Story 3. So while it’s not a recipe from a Disney restaurant, it is for a Disney movie so I’m going to add to that category as well. They are cupcakes that should look like the aliens off of the Toy Story movies.
- 1 cake mix, any flavor
- neon green food coloring
- white frosting
- green sour straws
- spearmint gumdrops
- black gel icing
- Mix food coloring with frosting a drop at a time until the desired shad is reached.
- Spread the frosting onto a baked cupcake.
- For the antenna, insert a 2 inch section of a green sour straw.
- For ears, use a rolling pin to flatten a spearmint gumdrop between two sheets of waxed paper. Coat the flattened candy with sugar. Use a knife to cut ear-shaped pieces, then press them into place.
- Line up three mint Mentos eyes and dot them with black get icing for pupils.
- Add a circle of gel icing for awed, open mouth.