- 1 Pizza shell
- 1/8 cup Ortega Green Chile Salsa
- 1/8 cup Cooked scrambled egg
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheese (cheddar & mozzarella)
- Spread salsa on pizza shell.
- Add egg on top.
- Cover with cheese mix.
- Bake 350 degrees 8-10 minutes
Yield: 1 Pizza
- 12 ounces chocolate milk shake
- 3/4 ounce coconut rum
- 3/4 ounce creme de banana liqueur
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed & pounded if necessary
- Salt & pepper
- 2 1/2 cups of enchilada sauce (store bought or from scratch)
- 1 cup finely crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can of green chiles
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 12 (6-inch) soft corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil spray (or you can use vegetable oil in a little bowl with a brush)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the chicken and enchilada sauce in a medium saucepan & simmer for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Flip the chicken over, cover and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until chicken reaches 160-165 degrees with an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove chicken from pan and shred into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine shredded chicken, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, queso fresco, chiles and cilantro in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper if desired. Cover to keep warm.
- Lightly coat both sides of 6 tortillas with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until tortillas are soft & pliable, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Quickly place tortillas on a flat surface and place 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture into each one. Tightly roll each tortilla around the chicken and place in a 9×13 baking dish. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remaining 6 tortillas.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Pour 1 more cup of enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with remaining enchilada sauce, optional lime wedges and optional sour cream.
- 1 (12 ounces) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 0unces) box raisins
- 1 3/4 cups salted sunflower seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix gently.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 8 cups
- 5 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soda
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 yeast package
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Mix well and store in a covered dish in refrigerator.
- Pinch off dough and roll out and cut into biscuits. Put in greased pans.
- Let rise about 1 hour.
- Place in hot oven until biscuits are light brown.